|Exalt the Savior!
Equip the Saints!
Welcome to St. John!
As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is
eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that,
while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord
Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath
raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
1920 E. 6th Street
Little Rock, Ar. 72202
Phone: (501) 374-8833
The Plan to Salvation Our Logo
Our logo represents not only our church as "Fishers
of men" as seen by the crossed lines representing a
net. But, also, the lines symbolize the network of
issues we face as Christians as we interact with those
who are in Christ and those who are not. The lone
blue circle in the middle represents the single
Christian, or the church, as "Being in the world but not
of the world".
St. John, as it is commonly known, has a membership of over 200. It hosts
In addition to the operating bodies which governs church business, other
ministries include, Deaconess, Mission Society, Laymen, Baptist Training
Union, Choir, Usher and Youth Department, to name a few.
The Church was organized in 1895 under the name of Town Baptist Church.
It's location at Little Rock, Arkansas. Later, the church moved to 3rd and
John Street and was renamed St. John Baptist Church.
Since that time, the church has undergone a few location changes.
However, it has remained anchored in East Little Rock. Currently, it is
located at 1920 E. 6th Street, and since 2010 under the leadership of Dr. C.
B. Robinson, Pastor..